These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of “plexnof.com”.
By accessing this blog, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use plexnof.com if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this blog and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, plexnof.com and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on plexnof.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from plexnof.com for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://plexnof.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://plexnof.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://plexnof.com/
- Redistribute content from https://plexnof.com/ (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
In order to avoid any copyright concerns, it is pertinent to mention that:
This blog is not related with any blog with name "plex" and/or "nof" in its name and has its own unique domain name & copyrights.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our blog without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our blog in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our blog.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of plexnof.com; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our blog, you must notify us by sending an e-mail. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our blog, and a list of the URL(s) on our blog to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our blog as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our blog or material being linked to, that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our blog.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our blog. You agree to immediately remove all links to our blog upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our blog, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Blog
If you find any link on our blog or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this blog is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the blog remains available, or that the material on the blog is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our blog and the use of this blog (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the blog and the information and services on the blog are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If there are any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us by clicking here.
Policy updated: 6th August, 2019